Sunday, March 10, 2013

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Morning Glow. I originally intended to use an image I made of a slightly-stylized clockface, but this one caught my eye first. Considering how few people really enjoy the time changes, I thought this might help my readers feel better.

I spent part of last night working on a pattern for my mother to use with her jewelry business. However, I kept running across a quirk that kept the images from transferring and forming as I wished them to. I'll keep trying a little bit longer, but if it doesn't work I'll try a different approach. In fact, I may anyway just to see what will happen. In the meanwhile, I do have some shiny new software to try out! Maybe I can get some better results with that.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment