Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ahead of the game

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image was dubbed Solar Flare by my husband. I attempted another halo effect, and while I didn't get exactly what I planned, I did get something a little unusual from a filter that I normally don't use.

Today was much sunnier than yesterday: Quite cheering even though it was still cold outside. I think it was warmer than yesterday too because the heat didn't come on quite as often.

I haven't re-opened my new text since the last time I wrote here, Gentle Readers; The brain really did want a day off. Since I was just a little ahead of the game, I decided to grant it. But I'll be diving back into the books later tonight; Having come this far, I've no intention of slipping now!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment