Thursday, February 3, 2011

School is Cool- Maybe too much!

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is First Day of Spring by Ron Venable. Considering how much of the country is now buried under snow and ice after the storm, and how this same storm is still moving easy, I thought we might enjoy a few hopeful thoughts.

Yesterday it was almost warm here- But now, I'm wearing my 'paws' and a sweater my husband got for me for Christmas. Boy am I ever grateful for it. Tomorrow, I'll definitely go back to wearing layers.

I woke up extremely early this morning with an inspiration for a paper- and didn't dare relax until I had written about half of it! I now need the other half- but I think I know what to do about that too. It should be ready to go by this evening. I had to choose a professional organization to write about. I'm pretty sure that the suggestions in the syllabus have been done to death, so I chose something else that the listed organizations are likely to depend on. Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until We Meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment