Monday, February 14, 2011

Management?

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Incandescent. I really did not intend for the background to be so dark, but one of the layer filters seems to do that a lot. I decided to run with it and use one of my normal filters for the next layer up. What you see is the result.

You may remember that I said I was going to have to read the same amount of material in five weeks that before I had nine weeks to absorb. Well- I was more right than I knew; I needed until last night to get caught up on my reading and note-taking. However, I am caught up and even a little bit ahead, so I should be able to take a breather for a few hours. I am fortunate in that the first paper I have due is a fairly simple one; I just have to apply the four functions of management to an organization, and I didn't have to look far for an organization to apply the principles to. Not many people think of this, but even a household can be considered an organization, and things can go wrong when it is not managed well.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until We Meet...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....wonder if the professor would go for that...or if they would want a "business" organization to be covered? I can think of a certain business close to hand that you could easily cover.

    ReplyDelete