Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Course

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is the original Green Light. I used a black background- Something I don't do often- and worked over that. If I remember correctly, this was slightly before I discovered the use of layers. I may attempt this image again in another color to see if I am correct.

Last night, I got to meet my new instructor. This gentleman seems to be a bit of a paradox: a small-town fellow with a big city education. He seems to have a quirky sense of humor too; He referred to his home town as a big city, which he and his wife decided to move out of. He seems to have had quite a busy life since then too! I also had the pleasure of learning that one of my classmates from my last course would be joining me for this one. The lady in question is an incredibly hard worker! I told my last facilitator that I predicted that nothing would get in her way. I'll have to see who else will be joining me for this course.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. Professor from the East or is he a Midwestern guy? He sounds like he'd be a blast to learn from!

    Oh that is good news that a classmate has come with you to this new class! It always helps to know at least one person in there! It's always a thrill when a classmate from a former class shows up. One professor commented it was like watching a family reunion taking place. *grinning*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to reread his introduction- but I believe he's from Utah. :)

    ReplyDelete