Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lots of Schoolwork!

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Webbing. It is one of several I made while working with the yellow to red range of the spectrum recently. I may try something like this again, with a tree nestling a ball- but right now I think I'll let it rest for a while.

The mid-west is still buried under snow and ice- and by comparison, it's almost balmy where I am. I don't expect it to last long, but it is nice to not have to wear my 'paws' while typing!

It's a good thing too; I got faced with another algebra problem to try to help solve, and it drove me up the wall! The person I was trying to help was already there waiting for me- which I have to say is laughable, now that it's all over.

For myself, I have only one paper really to write for my present class- and it shouldn't take long. When I tried to locate an article for the second discussion question, I found the article all right- But the thing wouldn't open to the article! All it would open to was the citation! That was frustrating; It means I'll have to either locate that item again, or find a comparable one that I can work with.

Wish me luck!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment