Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Bookworm Strikes!

Good afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Framelit. I really wanted to add some bright green to the image, but apparently the pink and blue weren't having it with this especial filter. This image was an interesting experiment, though!

Last night, I did start studying my next course's material, and taking notes. This time, I started including the chapters I took the notes from. That should make it easier to relocate items if I need to look at something again. I have a feeling I'll need to if I have to write any reports. There were a number of previous courses where I had to write reports, but had forgotten where exactly I had seen something- and it drove me batty! Move over, Dracula!

Today has not been a good day to go outside; It has been chilly and wet. Fortunately, a nice hot cup of coffee is good for running even the worst chills away! There were a couple of things I wanted to do outside, but they will wait.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment