Sunday, March 13, 2011

Abroad, and at Home

Good Evening, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Heart In Light. I made it yesterday when the earthquakes hit Japan, thinking that they might appreciate the symbolism.

It will take more than symbolism to help the people effected by the quakes and the tsunami. I saw some footage of the water washing away large vehicles- including a few that looked like they had people trapped in them- and even carrying buildings clear off their foundations. It was scary. I imagine it would be worse for the people who were there to experience it.

On the home front, things aren't quite as scary; While I do have one more item to post for this class, it's an item that won't take long to attend to. Meanwhile, I did take the final exam for the class. Much to my surprise, I missed only 4 questions out of the whole lot. That's not bad, considering how I had only 5 weeks to take the whole course in!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments: