Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Last Week

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Laced2, largely to differentiate it from the original Laced. I confess, I was a bit startled to see the hot pink become yellow where it passed through the green, bug I decided I liked it.

This is the last week of the second course in my Bachelor's Program. I confess to a certain amount of nervousness; The work load has been incredible. In theory, I probably could get this week's receivables done in two days- But I would have to burn a lot of midnight oil, and meanwhile I would never be sure I learned everything that I was supposed to. Still, the work won't go away by itself. So- Tally Ho! At first glance, the last chapter of the text seems to be a review of earlier material. That should help considerably.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment