Friday, March 18, 2011

Cookbooks and Warm Weather

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Blowing Flames. It isn't quite what I was trying for when I made it; I was thinking the flames would follow more of a circular pattern when I finished the image. That didn't exactly happen, but I found the results pleasing anyway so I kept it as you see.

It may not be officially spring yet, but it is so warm and sunny outside that I opened a window- Much to the delight of the Kitty Contingent. I even shed my socks. Considering how my toes don't like cold, you can imagine what that means.

You may remember some time ago how I talked of gathering family recipes to publish in a book titled Cooking for Real People. I think I have enough recipes gathered to make a respectable-sized book now, though a few more are still trickling in. I will want to check and make sure none of the recipes constitute copyright violations, but most of them are very much original. Wish us luck!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment