Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Busy Week!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Figment- as in figment of the imagination. I didn't exactly intend to use that shade of green, but it is what happened.

I did manage to get part of my team project turned in yesterday. Today, I need to finish my note-taking then finish the second part. With luck, I'll get the final exam done too. I'm not even counting my final paper! I don't think that will be too hard, though, considering how I will be able to choose the organization I want to research and write about.

Wish me luck!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

4 comments:

  1. She's growing more and more talented with the images! Using her intuition our Tigger has been infusing them with energy as well!

    Okay kiddo...what organization did you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last report I turned in was on a veterinary clinic I had done business with practically since its founding. This report isn't going to be so much on an organization as it is a comparison between a couple of concepts.

    ReplyDelete