Friday, March 11, 2011

What a Night!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Light On Tree. I made it while trying to create another tree image- the last one I presented to you, in fact. One thing I was concerned about was how to blend the disparate colors so there wouldn't be a sharp division between one section and the next. What I came up with here didn't quite work as hoped, but I found it pleasing in its own right. Thus, you get to see it now.

What a night! I spent it noting the last chapter of my textbook. I was only supposed to study part of it, but electronic texts don't lend themselves to paging through as easily as the more traditional books do. I don't consider it time wasted; I might need everything else I took notes on in the future, after all. I was right about how much of that last section would be just a review. Much of that whole chapter, in fact, was a repeat of things I had read in an earlier course. However, there was enough difference that I made sure to pay attention. Now, I just have to turn in a report and take an exam, and I'll be done!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment