Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

As you can guess, this didn't quite come out as planned. But I can redo it later, and I plan to. Right now, I have too many more Important things to do.

And yes, that extra capitalization was done on purpose. The easy week in college is finished: From now on, if I want to earn the good grades, I have to dig in. Some of those extra assignments look down-right scary. But I have a head start on the biggest one, so I'm not panicking yet.

I have a lot of references to find and tables to figure out how to make. I need some actual numbers to prove a point I wish to make. Fortunately, I think I know where to find them.

I think I scared a few people with my descriptions of the assignments too. But they'll come around.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment