Wednesday, July 1, 2009


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

I know I usually am not up this early- But I have orientation today, and so much to do before it starts. So here is a little light to help me wake up. I probably ought to get extra coffee today too.

I did spend a little bit of last night with my study books, and was just a teeny bit surprised at how much I actually did remember. But I didn't remember enough to actually be confident, so I have more studying to do. Let that be a warning to young readers, that they should pay attention in class instead of doodle with their i-pods or assorted text-messaging devices! You really don't want to be lost in a world where none of these things are available.

In a way now, I think returning to college was better for me than trying to go through it before: I was dealing with a number of issues when I was fresh out of high school that finally are actually resolved. Now that I don't have the extra emotional and physiological baggage to deal with, I should be able to actually learn what I came to learn. Some might think that's a silly thing to get excited over, but I really don't think so: There is something freeing about not having certain worries and angers. To be sure, I do still have plenty of anger over a number of wrongs hat have been done to me by people I should have been able to trust. But it is no longer in the center of my thoughts.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment