Thursday, July 2, 2009


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

This morning's image is a remake of one I had attempted to create some time ago in Paint. I wasn't happy with the first results, but this one came out much better. I call it a Rose of Many Colors.

Oy, my poor brain is still fried from yesterday! I expected a call to help with yesterday's study assignment. But when it didn't come, I took a deep breath and plunged on in. There were a few things I wasn't completely sure of, but the mental exercise will be good for me. Fortunately I printed off pages of some of the more detailed stuff so I can study at my leisure, rather than having to bang it all in at once.

I did place a few inquiries during the course of my studies. I hope I can get answers! Meanwhile, I've opted for a rather heavy workshop load to correct a few of my own admittedly lazy writing habits.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment