Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

I suppose you are wondering about the image. Well, a friend of mine described how she and a few friends were outside when a really strange storm suddenly arose- with unusual colors of lightning. In honor of her, I drew a picture of that storm.

Now that the family emergency seems to be past, I've decided it's time to buckle down and finish those term projects for school that I've been talking about. One shouldn't be too hard: It will largely be based on life experience. But I need to get a few tables complete with numbers for the other. Oy vey! Still, I would rather deal with the project than with the family emergency!

I also have in mind another project: I want to actually design an eco-friendly self-sufficient house that a real actual working family can afford, instead of one of the pretty model families that seem to be used as a reference by a number of marketers. It's down-right ridiculous how hard it is to get a nice house for less than a half a million bucks! And it's not fair to the people that work and sweat their lives away and have nothing to show for it. I hope the people up on Capitol Hill are paying attention: Discontent has become stronger than ever. If you have any suggestions, please make them! I can't promise I will use them all, but I would like to see them.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment