Friday, July 17, 2009


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is the original version of one I had posted some time ago. I was a little surprised when I searched through the pictures I had made for one to share at how many I still had saved in the original Paint format, but it does serve to demonstrate the evolution- or perhaps lack thereof- of some of the work I've done.

News from the College front: So far it's all good. In fact, I think I might have surprised my instructors just a bit at how hard and fast I was trying to dig away at my syllabus. Though not as much as I surprised me! I still have my end-of-term projects to do, but I am ahead on the one that's likely to be harder.

I got a little bit of a surprise yesterday too, when the computer that my husband had ordered arrived. I wasn't really looking for it until today, but now he can set it up to his liking and do some of the other projects he was thinking of doing.

I have little else to say right now- But if that changes, I'll be back!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment