Sunday, July 12, 2009

On the Home Front


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image resulted after many many attempts to produce something like this effect. It is take three on Quasar, and while the jets are coming out the sides rather than the top and bottom like I originally tried for, I'm finally actually happy with it.

You may remember how a few weeks ago I spoke of a lady who found herself in a position where she had to move. Well, she finally is situated in her new home. While she hasn't finished unpacking yet, she has decided she actually likes it. Her feline companion (a gorgeous black and white Persian) thoroughly approves, and likes sitting in the window watching the trees and the neighborhood children.

I have some good news on my front too: I've earned a couple more certificates from my college, and that has left me feeling down-right bouncy!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment