Thursday, July 9, 2009


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is one Ron Venable- whom I have spoken of before- made in celebration of Spring. I now bring it to you for your viewing pleasure.

School has kept me busy- far busier than I expected to be. Trying to catch up after having had to rescue my computer from a very nasty assortment of malware has not helped. Fortunately, I have actually managed to catch up somewhat, and even managed to attend to one assignment that was due today.

I think in the future I'll refrain from taking two workshops at once on top of a course load, though!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you use my fracals. And this one, in spite of the simplicity, is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall do so more often, then!

    ReplyDelete