Monday, July 27, 2009


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Yes, I have been gone for a couple of days, but I'm back for a while now.

You remember that I mentioned my grandmother needing surgery. Well, she has come through it amazingly well, and now with a bit of therapy she'll be able to get back to the business of living again. That pleases the entire family mightily indeed!

We had a huge storm last night: Lightning danced all over the sky and the thunder was almost constant. Otherwise I would have written in before. But I did see something unusual as my husband and I were coming home: Fog and steam rolling across the road like the ghosts of rivers past. I wished I had ready access to a pad and pencil so I could write poetry about it. Perhaps I will create an image so I can show you what it looked like.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. ooh.

    ::sees explnation::

    Wow that must have been neat to see.

    I'm glad your grandma's doing all right!

    ::hugs:: Take your time. :) I know what your box is like when you're not there a few days!

    ::hugs you::

    ReplyDelete