Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Celebrate!


Good afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Well, it's official: I am now back in college, and my orientation is tomorrow morning. I know a lot of kids would look at me like I'm crazy to be exited over school but right now I'm having a hard time keeping my feet on the ground. Forget games: While they're nice, ultimately they just fill up space for me.

I've obtained a couple of study books already thanks to my wonderful husband, and I've dug out paper and pencils and assorted other things I've had practically forever. This is one of those times when being a pack rat pays off!

I'll probably be a little scarce for a while, but rest easy that I look forward to reporting my eventual graduation.

The clock is ticking, Gentle Readers.

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment