Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Changing of the Guard

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Sky And Rose. I made it while I was experimenting with rotating my images as I worked. Admittedly, the compositions against a dark background are more eye-catching, but this one isn't bad at all. I think it would have been better if that background had been a shade or two darker, though.

Well, this is the last day of this course. When I log into school today, I'll have to make sure to print off my calendars and syllabuses for my new block of classes. I hope these aren't quite as- hmm, what's the word?- Unclear as this block was in some ways. Not that it was the fault of the instructors, far from it! The gentlemen did their level best to work with what they had, and did surprisingly well. At least this time I will have at least one physical text to work with.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment