Monday, March 8, 2010

Talkin' 'Bout Their Problems...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Dancing In The Moonlight. I forget what exactly I did to make it, but I'm pretty sure I could re-create it in other colors. Now that I think about it, that might be fun!

Last night, I had to write a paper up for one of my classes. The trouble with that is that the instructions were such that I couldn't write out everything I wanted to. I found it to be frustrating to talk about the problems of a theoretical company, without making any suggestions toward any solutions. After all, I was taught that if I'm going to complain about something, I should be prepared to offer a solution, or at least an alternative. There is one thing, though: My little APA writing handbook got a work-out. That seems to be far more effective than the workshop I took earlier was, and less frustrating.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment