Friday, March 19, 2010

More to do...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Light. I started with a fuchsia-over-blue background, then added the light part, which has been shaped in a way that you may remember seeing before.

I originally planned on getting up as early today as I did yesterday- But the body wasn't having any of it, no sir-ree-bob! So I'm a little bit behind where I want to be in my morning activities. I can't say I'm sorry, though; I've run on less than enough sleep before, and didn't enjoy it at all. On the whole, I probably will be more effective for the rest.

That is well; While I did start my projects, I will have to work hard to finish them. I did place a request for an interview with a local celebrity for one of them, and I don't know that he will have the time for it. But one can hope!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment