Saturday, March 6, 2010

Confetti, Swirls, and Complications

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Confetti and Swirls. It's a sort of initiation for one of my new graphics programs, the Gimp. It's not really very good, but it does demonstrate a potential that Paint Shop Pro doesn't have. I probably will end up using some combination of the two programs for my future ventures.

Well- a friend that I mentioned a few times before has had life throw her for a loop, and she is having to take a short hiatus from school. She's not happy about it; She wants that degree badly. The silver lining in that cloud is that she and I will probably be graduating about the same time, so we probably can contrive to ride down together. She called to ask about that hiatus just in time, though: A few hours later, she was ill. I'm thinking that she was getting sick when she made that call and only afterwards did the illness grab her attention. Wish her real well, All!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment