Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Helm And Eyes. I made it some time ago, when I was still trying to figure out what Paint Shop Pro can do. My husband commented on how part of the picture looked like a helmet, such as what one might see on a superhero, so I added a pair of glowing green eyes to complete the image. If I can figure out how I got the big part of the shape again, I think I'll try doing something different with it.

Wow, last night I was busy with a capital Busy! I ran into a delay in getting my syllabuses, and then I went to check out the new courses. They should be fun: One of the professors calls himself Doctor B. At first, the Doctor part worried me; I've met a few people who seem to think that titles make them somehow 'better'. It was a relief to find out that that wasn't the case! The other professor prefers to be called Jamie. Both of these guys are incredibly busy even without the school, and I think I may have found a kindred spirit in Jamie; He's a reader, and has taught about a wide variety of cultures. In any case, I got today's work done last night so I could concentrate on my morning chores without fretting over them.

It's just as well, too; I woke up today to a small thunder storm, where a bunch of cold air from the northwest was running into our nice warm spring air. I'm sure that a bunch of the local critters are wondering where Spring went! I don't think it will be cold much longer; I just have a feeling that Old Man Winter just wanted to get a last word in.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the graphic! It would make an awesome, and attention getting, mural or other wall hanging!!!

    What does Professor B teach? It sounds as if this round of new classes may be fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He teaches managerial ethics. Just with what I have read, I am more and more convinced that there are some companies who ignore that for the sake of short term convenience and arrogance, and are going to get bitten by Lady Karma very soon!

    ReplyDelete