Sunday, March 21, 2010

History can be fun!

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Sigil because that's pretty much what the foreground image looks like to me. I was thinking of trying for stained glass again, but decided against it- This time. Perhaps I will when I attempt another image.

Lately I've been hearing a lot of stuff about my geneology which I hadn't read in the compilations grand-uncle John had made. I can only say one thing: Wow! A friend of mine has been following the historical trail through England and Cornwall and Germany, clear on back to the Vikings. I was amazed to find some of the treasures, and skeletons hidden there. Apparently if our clan wanted them, we could legally own Pennsylvania, most of Ireland and Wales, and even the English crown, among other things. Perhaps it's just as well that all we want is room to build our own homes.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. AND we've been discovering that some alleged mythical people were actually very real! I keep laughing with every new revelation. Mostly laughing because it is rather ironic, and realizing how a lot of people could be rather upset if we decided to push the issue.

    ReplyDelete