Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Concern

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Crescent Sun. Some time ago I did a little experimenting involving the orientation of my flood-fills. This is a considerably more recent experiment. I probably could use it as a backdrop for something else, but right now it would just look like anything else was an after thought.

I'm beginning to get worried about one of my professors: He hasn't chimed in since late Sunday or early Monday morning, and a number of us have had questions about some of the study material that we really need if we are to get started on our end projects. I do hope that he is all right and just busier than usual.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. You should ask your advisor about the professor, and let them know there is a problem. They can usually get things taken care of if there is a major problem.

    ReplyDelete