Sunday, March 7, 2010

Warming Up

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Green Spiral. For a while, I was wondering if this nice bright piece of work was coming through. But my husband pointed out that I had somehow clicked the Edit HTML tab to the blog. I feel silly now! Time to get more coffee, extra strong!

It's still cold outside, and the heat still comes on in the house. But it's starting to warm up now, and should be down-right mild by the middle of the week. That is, if everything goes according to the forecast. I may even try to get out and clean up my gardening beds just a little- Though I doubt I will be doing much gardening. Still, one of my raised areas might be good for peas, since it is safely out of reach of all but the most over-enthusiastic of enthusiastic rakes!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment