Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's too early!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

And I do mean morning- WAY early in the morning! I normally wouldn't be stirring for at least another hour. So I decided to use this image, which I titled Luminous. As with many others. I wasn't sure what would come out when I made this. But the red-orange and green seem to work together well against the backdrop.

I suppose you're wondering what I'm doing up so early. Well- I do still have that power-point presentation to get done. Then it's off to look at some reference material and work more on my big projects- and my checkpoint essays, which might as well be big projects. I did start one of them last night, but I may have to redo it. I'll decide when I have the whole thing done.

Also, I received some troubling news on the family front: My father may have to go into the hospital. His past and his family's medical history have caught up with him. The men are prone to heart attacks, and he has only recently learned how not to stress out over every little thing. Wish him luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment