Thursday, March 11, 2010

So, That Explains That!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Flanked By Flames. For this, I went back to an old favorite technique for the centerpiece: Starburst fill and circle deformation. I then added a couple more colored areas that were roughly flame-shaped. Thus, the name.

I suppose you're wondering about the title of the post. Well, it turns out that the poor laundry detergent was innocent of the headaches I've had the past couple of days. Instead, we can blame Mother Nature; It has warmed up dramatically outside, from the 20s and 30s clear on up to 70 or even a little over! I had wondered how weather could cause the headaches, but I guess the sinuses simply do not like the sudden changes in air pressure that come with the changes. The head seems to be behaving itself now.

That's a good thing; I had a sudden inspiration for handling an assignment that had been poking at me the past few days. So out came the yellow pad, and I've been scribbling on it! One normally wouldn't think of an inanimate object as loyal, but that's about the only word I can think of to describe it right now.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. Don't you remember I can always tell when a change in weather is going to dramatically happen around here? My sinuses go bonkers and my face actually swells up. Stands to reason since you're in this family jungle, that your body would one day reset to being more sensitive to the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is that! I hope I don't go so far as to start swelling, but aspirin was my very best friend for a couple of days. ;)

    ReplyDelete