Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finally Caught Up...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Luminous Green. I made it just this morning when I woke up and just plain got an impression of grey outside. Granted, we do need rain in its season, and it is warmer now than it was yesterday. But I really wanted something to brighten the atmosphere up, so here it is!

I finally managed to get things caught up yesterday and start in with my new course reading, and even completed an assignment. But this is going to require more concentration than some of the previous courses did. Not that I'm complaining: I'm not really a college novice any more, so I should expect to be challenged! But I am thinking that I should put my Facebook account on hiatus so I won't find myself wanting to pop over there when I should be studying.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers....

No comments:

Post a Comment