Saturday, March 27, 2010

Getting Back Up To Speed

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled heart. I made this a couple of days ago, shortly after I made my last post. Now that I am back again, I can share it like I intended to.

I do have some good news about my father: While the problems with his heart are severe, the treatment for them is fairly simple. I believe he will be fine now.

I still have a teeny bit of research and writing to do on my final assignment; I didn't get that finished before I had to run off. But I did take some notes, and some printed material that I could work from. Needless to say, I was very sure to work while I could, when I wasn't having to attend the dogs and didn't have a kitty wanting a lap! Much as I love my cats, they- especially Galahad- can be demanding.

It was a good thing I took a look at my next block of classes; I found out I had to order a book, rather than have the text available electronically. It arrived while I was away, and my husband, bless his heart, put it in my chair. I did a bit of a happy dance when I saw it, almost like a kid at Christmas. I do like the electronic texts for their convenience, but the physical ones do have advantages in portability and in not needing electricity in order to work.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment