Saturday, May 30, 2009

"The Analyst in Every Woman"

Good evening, Gentle Readers!

As you know, I normally don't put up two installments in one day. And I normally don't forward things from other sources. But just a little while ago, a lady I know of great wisdom sent me an item that I think warrants sharing. I hope you enjoy it!


Before I go outside to clean out part of the gutters, I wanted to pass this inspiring nugget along to you. Just started reading "In Praise Of The Crone" by Dorothy Morrison...and I already want to meet the lady! Here is what she says about The Analyst in every woman.

"The Analyst is your worst enemy, and She makes up the whole societal thinking. She tells you you're not good enough, smart enough, or attractive enough to make it in this world. She stills your tongue when you know you should speak up. She keeps you from reaching your potential by talking you into settling for something less than you deserve. She discounts your ideas as foolishness and squelches your creative force. Her job it to make you feel completely worthless, and she relishes her work."

You know what? I'm firing my Analyst!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment