Thursday, May 7, 2009

Meanderings from the Mind of a Tigger


Welcome to the lair of the Tigger, my friends! If you watch me long enough, you may find that my mind does tend to indeed bounce around like the creature I call myself after. So bear with me, and enjoy the ride!

I've been extremely fortunate in the past few years in the friends- and unexpected family- that I have found who would encourage my writings. What do I write, you might ask? Well- I tend to do a really strange hodge-podge of fantasy, modern fantasy, science fiction, and even just a smidgen of cyber punk. The last is a relatively new development- but after I created the character for a cooperative writing group I am with, I decided I would see what I could do with her.

Another character creation is actually rather theraputic: His main challenge is in communicating itself, since he has no voice. And I have had a lot of difficulty in the past getting people to actually hear what I was trying to say. There are still a few things I am very angry over because the people I was trying to talk to got some notion stuck in their heads and WOULDN'T pay attention even to what I actually wrote down. It gets frustrating at times.

That's enough of that: Ranting this late at night does absolutely nothing except make sleep difficult.

Sweet dreams when you seek them, Gentle Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment