Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weird Weather


Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today I present yet another of my pieces of 'accidental art'. Because of the way it actually got twisted while I was testing a number of distortions, I actually titled it Skewed. But I may choose another name for it eventually.

Today I will talk about the weather. I know sometimes it can be boring- But it hasn't been lately! For instance, Australia is experiencing both flash floods and droughts. One wouldn't think that the two would happen together, but it has. California is in a similar position, with storms and wildfires.

Where I live has been somewhat tamer. But lately I've been seeing cold temperatures one day and blistering hot the next. Thus you won't see me putting up any seasonal clothing because Mother Nature can't seem to decide what season it is! Poor Lady...

So as much as I would like to, I don't think I'll be gardening extensively this year. At least I have a nice comfortable home to sit in. The plants would be stuck where I put them.

C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment