Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Good afternoon, all! Please excuse the lateness of this post: The maintenance on Blogspot seems to have taken longer than was planned.

I'm sure that many of you remember the children's rhyme, "Rain, rain, go away! Come again some other day!" I begin to sympathize: Last week, we had rain and storms over half the days. And it looks like we are about to get yet another day or two of rain and storm! This one might be lucky: Some plants I had asked for finally arrived and I got them in the ground. So a gentle soaking rain would be exactly what they need. I think I've had enough of the drama of thunder and lightning for a while.

There is no image for today's post, but there will be one tomorrow, depending on the direction my meanderings take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment