Friday, May 8, 2009

Good morning, All! Or perhaps I should say afternoon, since it will technically be that in a couple of minutes.

Last night, I mentioned that I like creating things. I suppose I ought to go into a bit more detail.

I've spent a lot of time sewing and crocheting. In the kitchen, I've created many a recipe that would stretch my groceries and actually not taste like leftovers- though that's exactly what many of them are made from. I presently am also working on collecting recipes for a cookbook, which I hope to eventually publish, along with a number of friends who have chosen to share their family treasures. I also draw, and have been experimenting with various graphics programs. I've even got a few pictures I've started with one program, then added to it with another. The results can be very unusual.

Most of all, I write. And I have a goal of having something ready to publish by the end of the year. I even think I might be able to do it.

May your world never be mundane, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment