Monday, May 11, 2009


Good morning!

Today's image isn't showing exactly as I drew it or conceived it- But it is the one that I actually intended to display yesterday.

That leads to today's subject: The Quirks of Computers!

When I saved the image, it didn't go where I normally would have put it. Nor did it go anywhere near where I put it. So I had to search for it (all hail the search tool!). And when I found it and tried to move it, the program kept freezing. I finally managed to put it where I wanted it so I could share it with you.

That's not the only quirky thing about computers, of course. A number of times, text documents even have tried to misplace themselves. And then there are the machines that absolutely refuse to use certain programs even though they technically should be able to. And others, like my husband's truly ancient Pentium 1, that just keep chugging right on along. My husband and I never cease to be amazed at the people who complain about their machines being 'old', even though the said machines are at least two generations newer than what we use, or have used.

I suppose that's why the machines stick out their figurative tongues at some of the youngsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment