Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another View


Good Evening, Gentle Readers!

And welcome to yet another sample of Accidental Art! I honestly didn't know what would happen when I started this image and had forgotten about a tool I had started to use with another attempted picture. But this has shown me a few things that could happen, so I saved this as a sample of what could happen if I don't spend too much time planning.

Sometimes a little planning can save a lot of trouble. But sometimes we- and I am including me too- get too caught up in planning and thinking of what could go wrong, and so we end up losing time that could otherwise be spent accomplishing things.

To borrow a line from a certain naval hero: "Damn The Torpedoes! Full Steam Ahead!"

Until we next meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment