Saturday, May 30, 2009


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Yesterday was- To put it mildly- Interesting. My husband and I finally got me enrolled. I didn't know there was so much stuff involved with enrolling and making arrangements for payments! Perhaps there wasn't the last time I attended college. It is a very different experience when you look at this as the adult rather than the kid fresh out of high school. The kid from high school hasn't faced the 'real world' yet, but the adult has.

Despite the fact that today's image is considerably less abstract than most of my pictures, it is actually more symbolic. I titled it Pond and Rose Tree, while thinking about how the perfumes tend to be sweetest at night- when most are asleep. I've seen my share of the darker side of human nature, but maybe because of that I'm ready for what will come now in a way I couldn't have been otherwise.

I suppose the viewpoint is a bit narcissistic- but then, aren't we all just a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment