Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Start

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Lavender Drop. I was experimenting a little bit with light when I made this. I really wanted to add a bit of shine to the lavender part as well, but my tools weren't cooperating. I guess I'll just have to see if I can find out what went wrong!

My APA formatting class started yesterday. I consider myself fortunate that I have a hard-copy of the manual, and that I had downloaded the documents I needed beforehand. Oddly enough, this workshop doesn't seem to be starting out as tough as the ones I took in the past. Perhaps previous experience with some of the material is paying off after all, in spite of my lack of confidence. I hope so.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. PLUS the fact your ever lovin' cousin had all the information, having just taken the course herself, and passed it all along to you. *wink*

    ReplyDelete