Saturday, February 20, 2010

Writing Columns?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Rotation. I still am not able to get the green to show up as I wish it to: The color bug that I thought I had beaten keeps showing up. But the effect is enjoyable enough, so I decided to keep this for us.

A couple of days ago, I received an interesting e-mail from College Prowler. It seems that this company wants me to write about college life. I may go ahead and take them up on this, since I write about college stuff here all the time. Of course, online college isn't quite like attending a brick-and-mortar campus. Nor is it for anyone who doesn't have the self-discipline to do the work without someone watching over his or her shoulder. But it is very convenient for anyone who has an otherwise busy life or who is house-bound for whatever reason.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment