Monday, February 15, 2010

Shoes and Things...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

I meant to create an image especially for Valentine's Day, but I more or less ran out of time. So I am showing this one that I titled New Spin. It has been featured here before, but the colors are appropriate for the season, so it is back.

Yesterday, my husband and I went out shopping for new shoes. That's not really romantic, I know. But it was something we could do together, and take our time about. He needed some new work shoes because something was breaking down badly in the old ones, and I had succeeded in wearing out my old slippers. That is no surprise, considering how cold it has been this winter.

Speaking of cold- well, yes, it still IS cold. But oddly enough, it feels a bit warmer than it has been. I don't think the snow will melt all the way off today, but there should be a great deal less of it than there has been.

I have a lot to do today, Gentle Readers. Wish me luck!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment