Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Burn Baby Burn!

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Rosy- and I think you can see why. When I was saving it, I forgot to check and see what format it was saving in. Fortunately, that is a simple thing to correct, once you have some familiarity with the program.

Talk about excitement! A couple of days ago, a friend of mine had a toaster blow up and catch fire, so she had to grab the thing and throw it out in the driveway! She's not happy about not getting her cinnamon toast either.

However, one good thing has come from this event: I was inspired to go look for a particular song that I've enjoyed before, but haven't heard in ages!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Enjoy!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. My older sister is still teasing me about the flaming toaster. *pouting*

    ReplyDelete