Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kids and Computers

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Bright Yellow Ribbons- and you can see why. I haven't worked with yellow much: My preferences tend to be in the blue and red ranges. But yellow is a good color for brightening an otherwise grey day- which it is here, so far. The sun may start shining in later, but until then, there are images like the one above.

I do have a bit of good news to share. My husband is considering starting a computer consulting business, and one of his co-workers where he is now wants him to do some work. Apparently the co-worker's kid has managed to get the home machine- actually, both of them- infested with some very nasty viruses. Since my husband is the local geek, he gets to straighten it up. Wish us luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment