Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How to argue for a faulty position?

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Purple Power. It was inspired in part by a picture a friend of mine found yesterday of a helicopter shaped like a triceratops, of all things! Another friend said that if she had that, she would paint it with purple flames. As you can see, she is inordinately fond of purple. So I created this with that possible usage in mind.

Yesterday at school was- Interesting, at least. I'm now on a debate team- Not my idea!- Which has to argue that JetBlue's problems are due to faulty technology. Well, I tried to put a technical spin on the problem. But the first thing I did was do a bit of research on the company, and what I read strongly indicates a managerial problem as well as a general lack of preparedness. No amount of technology is proof against human error! So, I guess I have to see what I can do anyway. Yuck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment