Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Snow's Aftermath

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Rectangles. I confess, it was just a bit of a surprise when I applied a solarize filter. As always, I had no idea what would happen with it. I think I will keep this image for future experimentation.

The snow has stopped, and the parts that are in the sunshine are melting just a bit. I doubt seriously we will get a full melt-off today, though: It's chilly outside! In fact, when I tried to open the door to sweep off the porch, I found it had frozen shut just a bit. Fortunately. I was able to break the ice without too much effort, unlike what I had heard from a friend earlier this winter- who had to pound her door HARD three times to make it open after she had walked her dog! That incident also makes me glad that I have cats!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment