Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Civil Rights?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Dancer. It's not really what I was looking for: The lighter lines were supposed to be bright green. But one of the filters I used changed it to what you see. The darker lines were a bright pink to begin with, but the same filter changed that to the variegated pink-to-purple. I decided to save this image, and create a new one to see if I could get closer to what I want later.

Yesterday's classwork started out interesting, concerning the civil rights movement. It has galled me just a bit that the problems of the African Americans have gotten so much attention, while those of the Native Americans were barely a footnote. Such it is, though. If this is to be changed, then it may be that I'm the one that has to tackle this challenge too. Right now, I'm hearing a lot about my distant forebears that is fascinating- Including about a Cherokee medicine man. The things that make one go Hmm...

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment