Monday, February 1, 2010

New Toys and Snow Stuff

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Sky and Rose. I was thinking to try a slightly darker background than I did end up using, but I noticed the shade wasn't quite as I wanted. I'll probably try again later; Right now, this is pleasant enough.

Yesterday, my marvelous husband installed a pair of new graphics programs on my machine. I'm going to have to study one of them a lot: It has a large number of new tools I'm not used to, and I can't seem to access the color palette. But it is very promising! I did read part of the manual, and saw a number of descriptions of things I could do with it. I've not looked at the other program yet, but I'll try to later on today.

The snow has stopped and the sun is shining. I don't think much will melt today, but perhaps there will be enough for the roads to clear at least. The snow doesn't bother me personally, since I have the option of staying in. Alas, some companies have shown they are incapable of showing consideration for the lives of their employees.

Until we met, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment